Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pepinshire!! It's planing time, any ideas? help?

well my name is Jesse Hoffman I am a Midwesterner throw and throw I went to uwrf for art and not writing, just letting you all know that right away but I am starting this blog so I can get some help/ ideas for this project. I also haven't ever been a online kind of guy so.. honest truth I have no idea what i am doing, on that note I haven't ever been a blogger so i really don't know what people say in them.

so..., It's about time we had a real shire!! On the first day of summer (June 21st) I will break ground. at my moms farm. its a 80 hobby farm located near Pepin cty. what I will be building is a small 150ish square foot cabin into the hill side. so its kind of a very small earth home. my plan is to use local resources for building supplies. my hope is to construct this shire in a 2 1/2 month time frame. after I'm done. I would love to rent it out on weekends to people on cross county bike trips, couples that want to get away.

 I wanted to share shire fun with the world. I'm super exited!!! I'll be posting so simple drawing (if I can) in a little bit that will help you understand more what I will be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment